Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Covid subs could aid cricket's safe return but replacement rules must remain strict →
It was a very poor idea, which was reckoned to favour the team winning the toss as well as removing the captain’s perennial dilemma and the authorities had the good sense to ditch it quickly.
· NRL 2020 LIVE: Brisbane Broncos v Parramatta Eels at Suncorp Stadium →
Reckon the man might have come up with it himself.
· Computer says no: NRL blocks photoshopped cardboard cutouts →
Enough to even get a laugh out of Kim Jong-un, you'd reckon.
· Hammerson allows chief a long goodbye despite big wrong calls →
But the larger office portfolio was reckoned to have risen by 2%.
· ‘Aatmanirbhar’ package for agriculture: Sowing half-reforms →
I would reckon this is as a combination of contract farming and futures markets.
· Kohl's Is In Trouble →
Analysts reckon Kohl’s will lose a lot of money this year, which totally makes sense.
· Being warned not to perform donuts outside English Heritage properties →
And Ole Gunnar Solskjær reckons Manchester United’s recent experience of playing in a silent stadium (if only there was an obvious gag – Fiver Ed) will help them when football in England resumes.
· Claims of Andrews 'arrogance' on delicate China ties just might stick →
Daniel Andrews and Tim Pallas reckon they could do a better job managing a relationship with China than the Commonwealth with all its foreign affairs, international trade and security expertise.
· Ferrari Isn't What It Was →
Where I think investors may want to be concerned is with Ferrari’s share of Formula 1 revenue, which Forbes reckons was $426 million in 2019.
· The 40 best song lyrics, from Kendrick Lamar to Kate Bush →
“He says he reckons I’m a watercolour stain/ He says I run and then I run from him and then I run/ He didn’t see me watching from the aeroplane/ He wiped a tear and then he threw away our apple seed.”