“Record” in the news
|record for most|
Publications and example sentences
· Albuquerque Police Investigating Jon Jones' Discussion with Officers on Video →
Jones has a record of 26-1 with one no contest.
· Warriors Rumors: LaMelo Ball, James Wiseman Have Met with GSW in Zoom Meetings →
Thanks to a league-worst 15-50 record, it's likely the Warriors will land one of the top selections.
· Buy V.F. Corporation For Its Solid Position And Outlook →
The company was able to increase dividends 46 years sequentially recording 13% CAGR in the last 10-year period.
The New York Times
· Temecula Mayor Resigns Amid Uproar Over Email About Police Killings →
“Unfortunately I did not take the time to proofread what was recorded,” he wrote in a typo-filled post on his unofficial Facebook page, Temecula Stew, where he often communicated with residents of the predominantly white, conservative-leaning city of about 115,000 midway between San Diego and Los Angeles.
· 18 states report spike in cases →
Brazil recorded 1,349 deaths in a single day Thursday — only the U.S. and the U.K. have declared more COVID-19 related deaths, according to data from Johns Hopkins University.
· Justin Trudeau takes a knee but is silent on reforms to policing →
When everything in your record indicates you have no problem with it.
The New York Times
· Frustration and Fury as Rand Paul Holds Up Anti-Lynching Bill in Senate →
Mr. Paul has such influence because senators are trying to pass the bill by unanimous consent, rather than through a traditional recorded vote, meaning any one senator can grind consideration to a halt.
· Who's Left? Ranking The Six Power 5 Teams Michigan Has Yet To Face →
Michigan has faced off against Vanderbilt 11 times for a 10-0-1 record, tussled with Washington a dozen times for a 7-5 record and battled against Syracuse just as many times for a 6-5-1 split overall.