|record for most||ほとんどの記録|
· Coronavirus world map: which countries have the most Covid-19 cases and deaths? →
Since first being recorded late last year in China, the Covid-19 coronavirus has spread around the world, and been declared a pandemic by the World Health Organization.
· Singapore GE: PAP’s Murali Pillai responds to Chee’s call for full-time MP, says he will ‘always prioritise’ Bukit Batok residents →
That's what community action plans are about,” he said, noting that he has a track record of service to the residents that is backed by a team of hardworking community leaders.
· Asian markets slip as virus outbreaks mute hopes for rebound →
Markets were mostly lower in Asia on Tuesday as expanding coronavirus outbreaks dimmed hopes for a global recovery, despite an overnight rally in tech shares that pushed the Nasdaq composite to another record high.
· Bank Negara reduces OPR to 1.75pc, lowest since 2004 →
KUALA LUMPUR, July 7 ― Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) today reduced the Overnight Policy Rate (OPR) by another 25 basis points to 1.75 per cent, a record low since the floor was set in 2004.
· Indonesia minister in row over eucalyptus necklace Covid-19 claim →
As of Monday, the country has recorded 64,958 cases and 3,241 fatalities, though health figures say this is likely an underestimate.
The Rio Times
· Brazil Records 656 Deaths in 24 Hours; Infections Exceed 1.6 Million →
RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL - Brazil recorded 656 deaths and 21,486 infections with the novel coronavirus in the balance released by the media outlet consortium at 1 PM on Monday, July 6th, exceeding a total of 65,000 deaths from the disease.
· Tokyo stocks close down after three-day winning streak →
The impact of the floods and landslides triggered by record heavy rain in western Japan was so far limited.
· Poco M2 Pro review: Best value phone under Rs 15,000 →
The Poco M2 Pro can record 4K videos at 30fps and 1080p videos at 60 and 30fps.
· Life-changing healthcare breakthrough towards Malaysia 5.0 — Afifah Suhaimi →
It can virtually monitor those exploding senior population by recording their vital signs at home and share it instantly to the “real” nurse or doctor for further actions.
· Chinese stock market hits fresh five-year high as rally continues - business live →
Wall Street had a strong Monday too, with the Nasdaq hitting yet another record high as money surges into tech stocks.