Recruitment en las noticias
Colocaciones de ejemplo
|recruitment process||Proceso de reclutamiento|
Modismos y frases →
Publicaciones y oraciones de ejemplo
· SI All-American Watch List: 7 West Virginia Commits & 11 Key WVU Targets Named →
This was a gem of a find as Brown got in early on his recruitment before other Power Five schools came calling.
· Pray for Kabeer, Chapter II: The Pastor, the ‘Cult’ and Its Troubled Past →
There are allegations of mistreatment of women and children, lack of access to proper health care, animosity toward the queer community and at least two instances of aggressive recruitment of teenagers against the wishes of their families, all while onerous financial demands make it difficult for anyone to leave.
· Everton summer transfer message repeated and now Carlo Ancelotti must be imaginative →
Scrutiny has fallen on the recruitment process over the last few years, and that will certainly be the case once more heading into the next transfer window.
· The Zoom call that put Barrett in the box seat for Bulldogs job →
The thing is Barrett did have legitimate gripes about the way Manly was being run, not least its revolving door of chief executives, football managers and recruitment officers.
· Liverpool drug gangs 'cuckooing' Greater Manchester homes for first time →
Matthew Norford - who used to head up the Rusholme Mandem - said criminals are using apps and video games to circumvent traditional face-to-face recruitment techniques.
· Stuttgart target Arsenal’s Sokratis and Dinos Mavropanos →
Sven Mislintat, Arsenal’s former head of recruitment, is the sporting director at the German side, who recently won promotion back to the Bundesliga.
· Mikel Arteta demanding 100% to cut through the chaos at Arsenal →
Arteta sounded envious of the support – especially in terms of recruitment – Klopp received at Liverpool through his rebuild.
· BYU Football Targets on the List of Sports Illustrated All-American Candidates →
In May, I had a chance to catch up with Elia and get an update on his recruitment.
· Can mental health services cope with the devastating effects of Covid-19? →
Still, some 11% of people of working age said they might consider a career in mental health in the next five years, representing a potential recruitment pool of 4 million people, if those figures were replicated across the UK population.
· Jordan Hancock Decommits from Clemson, Ohio State Likely the New Favorite →
One of the top cornerbacks in the nation, who verbally committed to the Tigers back in March, officially reopened his recruitment Tuesday night.