· BW LPG Ltd. (BWLLF) CEO Anders Onarheim on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Newbuild order book stands at 35 vessels or 12% of total VLGC fleet, which will give a fleet growth of about 6% next year and 3% in 2022, if no vessels are recycled.
· 'Minecraft Dungeons' aims to be more than 'baby's first Diablo' →
So as you're forever swapping in new, more powerful equipment, you're also forever recycling your pool of enchantment points.
· Argenx's efgartigimod successful in late-stage study in neuromuscular disorder →
Efgartigimod is an antibody fragment designed to block antibody recycling through a receptor called FcRn which induces rapid depletion of autoimmune disease-causing IgG autoantibodies.
· If you still can't find toilet paper, this $50 bidet add-on will save the day →
That equates to 54 million trees being cut down to do a dirty job that can’t be recycled.
· 10 small businesses you should support today →
It’s got an eco-friendly edge too, it uses OEKO-TEX fabrics, which means they’re made without chemicals that can be harmful to the environment, while all of its paper packagings is made from 100 per cent recycled materials and any plastic packaging is fully compostable.
· Coronavirus: Do you need a face mask and where can you buy one? →
All the fabrics used to make the face covers are made from recycled or remnants of material in collaboration with a local costume professional, and while it washes the fabrics at a high temperature before production, Good Ordering advises to wash the product before use too.
· SFL Corporation: This Shipper Will Survive →
4 vessels were sold and delivered to unrelated third-parties in the first quarter where 1 vessel has been sold for recycling in Norway at the green recycling facility according to the European Ship Recycling Regulation.
· Inside the Factory: Keeping Britain Going review – praise be to loo roll! →
Here, Wallace was doing his bit to increase scream-related toilet-roll purchases by recycling material from a two-year-old show and topping it off with catch-up interviews via video link.
· Waste Management Is On Sale Due To COVID-19 →
They generate revenue in several business segments including: collection, landfill, transfer, recycling and other smaller streams including specialized business services, and energy generation and sale.
· Best Memorial Day sales 2020 →
The table’s base was repurposed from recycled wood to create this shadowbox style table.