Recycle в новостях
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Less! Less! Less!: How the miniseries took over TV →
“The electricity of the performances by [Nicole] Kidman, Streep, and Laura Dern … pumped into existence a thousand memes and a million gifs, but the currents were not strong enough to distract us from the weak plot of this encore season, which probably should not have been made, or, rather, recycled from the first.”
The New York Times
· DealBook: Mark Zuckerberg’s Biggest Challenge Yet →
• Pandora, the jewelry giant, says it will use only recycled gold and silver by 2025.
The New York Times
· What New York’s Trash Reveals About Life Under Lockdown →
Residents across the city are recycling more glass, metal and plastic than before the pandemic.
The Japan Times
· Go big when you’re clearing out your space →
Goods that fall under the 家電リサイクル法 (kaden risaikuru hō, Home Appliance Recycling Law) such as エアコン (eakon, air conditioners), テレビ (terebi, TVs), 冷蔵庫 (reizōko, fridges), 冷凍庫 (reitōko, freezers), 洗濯機 (sentakuki, washing machines) and 衣類乾燥機 (irui kansōki, dryers) are all in the first group of exceptions — these items must be recycled (for a fee) by contacting the place of purchase.
· Christo Found Beauty in Realizing the Impossible →
(Throughout their careers, Christo and Jeanne-Claude tried to prioritize sustainability, commissioning environmental-impact reports for projects in development and making sure that components could be recycled and reused after works were dismantled.)
· Another Argument For A Steep Recovery - U.S. Savings Rate At 33% →
Sure, this isn't total, at some point the savings get recycled back as spending into the economy as investment but this isn't an immediate process.
· An Investment-Led Economic Recovery →
Public works will create thousands of jobs in the planning stages alone and neglected systems such as education, transportation and health will be greatly improved - all fundamentals that badly need restoration, expansion and modernisation anyway - plus new age renewable energy and permanent recycling infrastructure will add impetus to ESG investments.
· Christo: 'His gorgeous abstractions made you gawp with disbelief' →
This for a work that stayed in place for two weeks, before all the materials were recycled.
· Sibanye Stillwater: Not A Simple Case →
Total US Production and recycling were excellent in the first quarter.
· Boxer Sam Cox: 'I've delivered around 15,000 NHS meals personally' →
He works for Powerday, a waste management and recycling company which has joined forces with London Irish, the Premiership rugby club, as they aim to deliver over 100,000 meals to the NHS.