|refer to either||どちらかを参照|
|refer to several||いくつかを参照してください|
|refer to themselves||自分自身を参照してください|
|used to refer||参照するために使用|
· Income Tax Return Filing: ITR 1, ITR 2, ITR 3 or ITR 4 - How to select the right ITR form →
ITR 1, more commonly referred to as ’SAHAJ‘, is to be used by individuals who qualify as ‘ordinarily resident’ during a tax year (1st April to 31st March).
· Coronavirus Pandemic: Can COVID-19 get transmitted through air? All you need to know →
It added that some people, referred to as super-emitters who generate more aerosols during speech as compared to their peers, might have played a hand in this transmission.
· How safe is it to travel by plane, train or cruise liner? →
“With public transport, we usually refer to confined and particularly crowded environments (such as stations, train carriages, buses etc.)
· Singapore GE: Opposition leaders refute PM Lee’s claim they have been ‘completely silent’ on Covid-19 →
So we do research, we get the cases that are referred by our general practice colleagues.
· New Zealand politician admits leaking Covid-19 private details to media →
Walker faced criticism last week after he said in a news release that his constituents in the South Island did not want returning New Zealanders to be quarantined in their region, referring to travellers “from India, Pakistan and Korea” in his statement.
· Economic Outlook Remains Uncertain, S&P Richly Valued →
For a full discussion of the Chartwell method, I refer readers to a description of the process in my April 2017, employment update, under the heading “Methodology.”
The New York Times
· Could You Make a Snowball of Neutrinos? →
Because these “relic neutrinos” are moving much slower than the speed of light, astronomers sometimes refer to them as “stationary,” even though they’re still traveling at several million miles per hour.
The Japan Times
· Trump lashes out at NASCAR, Bubba Wallace over flag and noose →
NASCAR and the FBI have exclusively referred to the rope – which was used to pull the garage door closed – as a noose.
· Indigenous culture revealed in art, says Buxton's Ryan Johnston →
The title, which translates as Honey Ant Story, refers to an important creation story for Anangu and other First Peoples in central Australia.
· Sri Ram denies Apandi’s claim of being Dr M’s messenger to get Najib arrested →
Paragraphs 10, 11, 12 and 13 referred to portions of Apandi’s affidavit that claimed Sri Ram tried to coax the then-AG to get Najib arrested.