|not refer||Referans yok|
|refer to either||Ikisinden birine başvur|
|refer to several||Birkaçına bakın|
|refer to themselves||Kendilerine atıfta bulun|
|used to refer||Atıfta bulunurdu|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Continental Aktiengesellschaft (CTTAF) Management on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Now as the dealers are at the moment referring this type, at least many, this type of business, imports for them are less attractive.
· Positive Pay mechanism for all cheques above Rs 50,000: RBI proposes this safety measure →
In case of mismatch in cheque details, the cheque is referred to you.
· 'Not as bad as we think' ITV GMB's Dr Khan explains how UK coronavirus data has improved →
The Doctor referred to a new report from the country's largest testing study which found that coronavirus infection rates continued to decline even when some lockdown restrictions had been lifted.
· In virus-hit Mexico, feeding orphans takes a 'miracle' →
The children are referred to the orphanage by the authorities.
· NOW Inc. (DNOW) CEO Dave Cherechinsky on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We operate primarily under the DistributionNOW and DNOW brands and you will hear us refer to DistributionNOW and DNOW as our New York Stock exchange ticker symbol during our conversations this morning.
· Gerdau S.A. (GGB) CEO Gustavo Werneck on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Now, moving to Slide 4, one of the most frequently asked questions we get from the market, especially on the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, refers to the company’s financial liquidity.
· O-I Glass, Inc. (OI) CEO Andres Lopez on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
The -- with regards to the furnace in Gironcourt, which you're referring to is going to start in September.
· Ex-CEO tells Najib’s 1MDB trial how Jho Low introduced successor Hazem to sovereign wealth fund →
He mentioned that it was recommended by Azlin,’’ said Shahrol, referring to the late Datuk Azlin Alias, Najib’s former principal private secretary.
· Midsized shipbuilders' orders down 39 pct amid COVID-19 in H1 →
The report said the midsized shipbuilders refer to shipbuilding companies that build 100-meter-long and 10,000-deadweight-ton (DWT) commercial vessels.
· Apple stock split fuels retail-trader bets on further gains →
“It’s something that we’re seeing across our options here because of that announcement,” he said, referring to the use of derivatives to bet on more gains in Apple shares.