· Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM) CEO Darren Woods Hosts 2020 Annual Meeting of Shareholders (Transcript) →
Our integrated value chains that in some markets link upstream production with co-located refineries and chemical plants provided another competitive advantage, extracting the maximum value from every molecule and significantly reducing operating costs.
· Dorian LPG Ltd. (LPG) CEO John Hadjipateras on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
The COVID-19 lockdowns in the oil price collapse over the last few months have led to poor market fundamentals in the U.S. and caused early production shut-ins, refinery cutbacks, deferred drilling and reduced processing volumes, which supported Mont Belvieu NGL pricing and also absorbed NGL inventory volumes with satisfied record export demand from two countries, which we're preparing for lockdowns and for their inventory builds.
· The demise of oil may have been greatly exaggerated →
Global refinery runs are down approximately 13m barrels per day year-on-year due to the severe demand contraction, according to Platts Analytics.
· Improving EIA's Weekly Crude Oil Production Estimate →
The crude oil balance is a product of imports (line 5), exports (line 9), crude oil inputs to refineries (line 14), and crude oil stock change (line 10).
· Oil - It's A Terrible Time To Be A Refinery, But There Might Be Light At The End Of The Tunnel →
But as global demand rebounds, refineries should be able to benefit.
· Lithium Junior Miner News For The Month Of May 2020 →
There is also a proposal for a refinery located in WA.
The China Post
· Mexico president to resume travel, fly commercial next week →
As he makes his way back toward the capital he will stop at his other massive infrastructure project, the oft-criticized Dos Bocas refinery in Tabasco.
· MSM Malaysia to consolidate, move Chuping operations to Pasir Gudang →
KUALA LUMPUR, May 27 — MSM Malaysia Holdings Bhd (MSMH) will be consolidating its refined sugar production by relocating its factory operations in MSM Perlis Sdn Bhd (MSMP) located in Chuping, Perlis, to MSM Sugar Refinery (Johor) Sdn Bhd (MSMJ) located in Tanjung Langsat, Pasir Gudang, Johor.
· US lets corporations delay paying environmental fines amid pandemic →
The oil and gas company BP Products North America said it also paid the $8m penalty it agreed to for alleged air pollution problems at an oil refinery in Whiting, Indiana, on the south-western shore of Lake Michigan.
· Animal Spirits stuck at the same place as lockdown stall economic activity →
Output of infrastructure industries — which contribute 40 percent to the industrial production index — shrank 6.5% in March from a year ago due to fall in production of crude oil, natural gas, refinery products, fertilizer, steel, cement and electricity.