Refinery в новостях
|oil refinery||Нефтеперегонный завод|
|sugar refinery||Сахарный завод|
Идиомы и речевые обороты →
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Product Tanker Supply Side Update →
Refineries in the US are running at about 70% utilization (following even lower levels in May) when they typically run 90% plus this time of year.
· Phillips 66 Partners Is Not Pricing In DAPL Risk →
Philipps 66 (PSX) also owns 75% of PSXP and could always provide support to PSXP, given its strategic interest in the midstream assets that feed its refineries.
· Mukesh Ambani to detail post-Covid business plan at AGM; focus on leveraging partnerships with Facebook, others →
The sale of a 20 per cent stake in O2C business, which comprises of its twin oil refineries at Jamnagar in Gujarat and petrochemical assets, to Saudi Aramco for an asking of USD 15 billion has however dragged on, although RIL has said it is on track.
· Delta -1% after issuing cautious outlook →
Revenue was down 91% Y/Y to $1.2B excluding refinery sales, and system capacity was 85% lower during the quarter.
· 10 of the UK's best nature reserves on reclaimed land →
This former oil refinery has the honour of being the first brownfield site to be turned into a nature reserve protected specifically for its invertebrates.
· Trump's EPA not changing ozone standards set by Obama administration →
Ozone is an odorless gas produced at ground level by a reaction of sunlight with other polluting gases emitted by power stations, oil refineries, chemical plants and cars.
· World Digest: July 13, 2020 →
The oil company Saudi Aramco operates a 400,000-barrel-per-day refinery in the Red Sea city of Jizan, which lies about 40 miles from Yemen’s border.
· Valero Has Taken A Hit, But Still Has Great Positioning →
With many of the company's refineries located in the Gulf Coast, Valero can make use of cheaper feedstock such as LLS and WTI while controlling transportation cost.
· Petrobras, distributor suspend imported jet fuel business on quality concerns →
Separately, Petrobras says it plans to restart a unit that produces aviation gasoline at the Presidente Bernardes refinery in October after facing multiple delays.
· Marathon Petroleum: Sum Of The Parts Analysis Shows Significant Upside →
Now, MPC has been looking to spin out its Speedway retail business, leaving just its refineries and equity stake in MPLX.