Refinery trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|oil refinery||Nhà máy lọc dầu|
|sugar refinery||Nhà máy đường|
Thành ngữ và cụm từ →
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· Trump's EPA not changing ozone standards set by Obama administration →
Ozone is an odorless gas produced at ground level by a reaction of sunlight with other polluting gases emitted by power stations, oil refineries, chemical plants and cars.
· World Digest: July 13, 2020 →
The oil company Saudi Aramco operates a 400,000-barrel-per-day refinery in the Red Sea city of Jizan, which lies about 40 miles from Yemen’s border.
· Valero Has Taken A Hit, But Still Has Great Positioning →
With many of the company's refineries located in the Gulf Coast, Valero can make use of cheaper feedstock such as LLS and WTI while controlling transportation cost.
· Petrobras, distributor suspend imported jet fuel business on quality concerns →
Separately, Petrobras says it plans to restart a unit that produces aviation gasoline at the Presidente Bernardes refinery in October after facing multiple delays.
· Marathon Petroleum: Sum Of The Parts Analysis Shows Significant Upside →
Now, MPC has been looking to spin out its Speedway retail business, leaving just its refineries and equity stake in MPLX.
· The Coronavirus Pandemic Shows What Exxon Mobil's Future Could Look Like After November →
U.S. merchant refiners have been investing heavily in renewable diesel capacity, including the conversion of entire existing petroleum refineries to renewable feedstocks, in response to U.S. low-carbon fuels mandates at the state and federal levels.
· Brazil's offshore oil workers chilled by coronavirus outbreaks →
Even as outbreaks have hit slaughterhouses, refineries and mines throughout the region, most of the employees have been deemed essential.
· Yemen's Houthis say Saudi oil facility hit in overnight attack →
Oil company Saudi Aramco operates a 400,000-barrel-a-day refinery in the Red Sea city of Jizan, which lies around 60 km (40 miles) from the Yemen border.
· Yemeni Houthis say they hit Saudi oil facility in drone, missile attack →
Oil company Saudi Aramco operates a 400,000-barrel-per-day refinery in the Red Sea city of Jizan, which lies around 60 km (40 miles) from the Yemen border.