|local government reform||地方自治体改革|
· Trump’s executive order on social media is legally unenforceable, experts say →
But Democrats — some of whom have also been pushing for reform to Section 230, though not in the way Trump is suggesting — would need to also get on board in order to tally enough votes to pass the legislation through the Democrat-controlled House of Representatives.
· Ulta Beauty, Inc. (ULTA) CEO Mary Dillon on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
The statements contained in this conference call, which are not historical facts, may be deemed to constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995.
The Wall Street Journal
· The FISA Bill Flops →
The need to reform the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act has been clear since last year’s damning report by Inspector General Michael Horowitz.
· Trump's order taking aim at Twitter is 'bluster,' say legal experts →
Marc Randazza, a First Amendment lawyer, said he agreed with Trump's censorship concerns but acknowledged that much of the executive order would not lead to actual reforms.
The New York Times
· Why George Floyd Won't Be the Last American Killed by the Police →
Some criminal justice reform groups have argued that diversifying police forces might close this gap.
· WA coronavirus LIVE: More COVID-19 cases from stricken sheep ship, Global cases top 5.9 million →
But, instead, it seems Mr Morrison will simply urge state and territory leaders to take economic reform out of the too-hard-basket.
· Commentary: Embattled China knows its national priority is the economy →
This was reflected in the key reports presented at the sessions: The Government’s Work Report by Premier Li Keqiang, the Planning Speech by the Minister-in-charge of the National Development and Reform Commission He Lifeng, and the Budget Speech by Finance Minister Liu Kun.
· COVID-19 Is Delaying Reforms To Colorado’s Mental Health System →
Our documentary ended with the promise of reform from government leaders.
The New York Times
· N.F.L. Owners Drop Proposed Alternative to Onside Kicks →
But Reid also indicated that the proposed play would further neuter special teams, which have been reformed by changes to kickoffs.
· Dollar Tree's (DLTR) CEO Gary Philbin on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Before we begin, I would like to remind everyone that various remarks that we will make about future expectations, plans and prospects for the company constitute forward-looking statements for the purposes of the safe harbor provisions under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995.