Reform в новостях
|administrative reform||Административная реформа|
|government reform||Реформа правительства|
|land reform||Земельная реформа|
|local government reform||Реформа местного самоуправления|
|social reform||Социальная реформа|
Публикации и примеры предложений
The New York Times
· I’m Finally an Angry Black Man →
They could have helped usher in an era of radical reform of the way we are policed instead of deeming the nonviolent gesture un-American.
· COVID-19: CBSE to be ready with rationalised curriculum within a month, says board chairman →
The curriculum reforms are going to be in sync with the learning outcomes,” he said during a virtual conference on ‘Future of Schools: Overcoming COVID-19 challenge and beyond’ organsied by Ashoka University.
· Former Iowa Football Players Criticize Racial Disparities in Program's Culture →
“The scheme resulted in the arrest and prosecution of multiple individuals—including college basketball coaches—on conspiracy and bribery charges, and it led to significant NCAA reforms.”
· Trump shares Candace Owens interview saying ‘George Floyd was not a good person’ →
But as the Black Lives Matters movement runs into its 12th consecutive day, with demonstrators calling for police reform and an end to systemic racism, Ms Owens said she had been left ‘sickened’ by the “fact that he [Mr Floyd] has been held up as a martyr”.
· 'Make it your own': NSW push to boost build-to-rent housing →
The review, due by the end of the month, will suggest tax reform options for NSW in the context of federal funding.
The Wall Street Journal
· George Floyd Protests Planned Nationwide Saturday Seek Police Reforms →
Protesters planned to take to the streets nationwide Saturday for the 12th consecutive day of protests, with calls on social media for one million demonstrators to gather at the White House and other Washington, D.C., landmarks amid continued demands for reform to the American justice system sparked by the killing of George Floyd while in police custody.
· Boris Johnson must call out Donald Trump for police brutality towards protesters and journalists, acting Lib Dem leader says →
A “green recovery plan” should pump money into jobs-rich programmes like home insulation to supply a quick boost to jobs and economic activity, but should also encompass fundamental reforms to the financial sector to make London the “green financial capital of the world”, said Sir Ed.
The Rio Times
· Coronavirus Pandemic Exacerbates Prison Crisis in Latin America →
The Inter-American Commission on Human Rights (IACHR) is calling for a reform of the judicial system, as one of the causes of overcrowding is the excessive application of pre-trial detention.
· A reading list to understand police brutality in America →
This landmark book from 1967 features the first known use of the phrase “institutional racism.” Civil rights organizer Stokely Carmichael (later known as Kwame Ture) and political scientist Charles V. Hamilton examine the roots of racism in America and why reform is so difficult.
· Reduce syllabus by 30 per cent, reopen schools with reasonable precautions: Manish Sisodia to HRD minister →
Combine this with exam reforms.