|refuse collection||Çöp toplama|
|refuse to accept||Kabul etmeyi reddet|
|right to refuse||Reddetme hakkı|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· 'Stay elite': what the papers say about Dominic Cummings' refusal to quit →
“Boris’s defiant svengali refuses to quit” the Mail says over his trip to Durham, and asks: “So how CAN he survive?”
· 'No mask, no ride' policy goes smoothly on buses, taxis →
Starting Tuesday, bus and taxi drivers can limit or refuse to offer rides to passengers who are not wearing masks as part of the government's tightened quarantine measures against the new coronavirus.
· Starc backs fight against CA cuts as players offer financial help →
Only NSW – the most powerful of state associations – has so far dug in and refused to enforce any cuts.
· Country musician Morgan Wallen apologizes after getting tossed from Kid Rock's bar →
The station, citing a police report, reported that Wallen was kicked out for being disorderly inside of the bar, kicking glass items, and that officers saw him being ejected and he was placed into police custody after refusing to walk away.
· I thought I could fill out the jobkeeper form in a day. Optimism is always a mistake →
The ATO account refused to link the MyGovID because it insisted the address on my ATO account was different to the address linked to my ABN.
· Arrow points to anti-jab players' good attitudes →
Both players had their return to the training field delayed due to biosecurity regulations after initially refusing to receive an influenza vaccine.
· Coronavirus live news: WHO drops hydroxychloroquine trial as Mexico death toll questioned →
The British prime minister Boris Johnson’s senior adviser, Dominic Cummings, has refused to apologise or resign for breaching lockdown rules.
· Boris Johnson's senior adviser refuses to apologise for lockdown breach – as it happened →
The crisis that has engulfed the British government over top political aide Dominic Cummings’ conduct continues to rage despite a press conference in he repeatedly refused to resign or apologise for breaking lockdown rules, writes deputy political editor Rowena Mason.
· Coronavirus latest: at a glance →
While he says he understands people’s anger, Cummings refuses to apologise and says he does not regret what he did.
· Cancelled weddings – refusal to issue refund may be breach of law →
said it had spoken to, 20 said their wedding venue had refused to offer a refund, or made the process for obtaining a refund difficult.