“Regard” in the news
|especially with regard|
Idioms and phrases →
Publications and example sentences
· Berkshire Hills Bancorp: Trading At Less Than 0.5X Tangible Book Value And A 9.6% Dividend Yield - A Red Flag? →
Since the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic the share prices of banks have been hit hard as the economic crisis results in uncertainty regarding loan repayment schedules.
· Damian Lillard Ranks Jrue Holiday as NBA's Best Guard Defender over Pat Beverley →
Among traditional guards, Patrick Beverley of the Los Angeles Clippers is generally regarded as a defensive stopper.
· Nvidia: The Moment Of Truth →
Investors should monitor its bifurcated financials and listen in on their management's outlook regarding their future prospects to get a fuller picture of its state of operations.
· Perak police deny gangsters paid to guard disused mining pools →
“Police have also received several reports regarding the dispute from early March until now,” he said in a statement here today.
· Minister: Existing laws in Malaysia adequate, National Harmony Commission Bill will not be continued →
National Unity Minister Datuk Halimah Mohamed Sadique stressed that the existing laws were regarded as adequate to tackle issues linked to religion and race currently.
· Garmin: Revolutionary Technology And Strong Wearables Demand To Drive New Sales →
Regarding other segments, particularly interesting developments also occurred within Aviation as Garmin’s new unique technology called Autoland was certified.
· DOE identifies lorry dumping waste oil into drain in N. Sembilan →
“DOE has received a complaint from a member of the Nilai Municipal Council regarding a lorry which had dumped waste oil in the river at 10 pm yesterday.
· The 1 UFA Who Should Turn Heads in Every NFL Team's Training Camp →
Again, the local angle is hard to ignore regarding undrafted players, given how familiar coaching staffs tend to be with their skill sets.
· Pilgrim's Pride: A Good Opportunity Not Without Risks →
Currently, the situation is much better than then regarding diversification and internationalization.
· Delhi University Open Book Examination: Delhi High Court reserves order on petition challenging exam →
The Court asked the university regarding the arrangement of scribes and CSE Centers, so that differently-abled students will be able to take online Open Book Examinations.