|especially with regard||特にに関して|
· British Gymnastics boss 'appalled and ashamed' following allegations of abuse within sport →
But the BBC has seen emails from last year in which two different parents separately emailed UK Sport's Head of Integrity in June and July 2019 regarding different allegations around safeguarding and alleged abuse.
· A.J. Green mentioned among NFL's best wide receivers →
Green might've missed all of last season due to an ankle injury, but NFL teams still hold him in high regard.
· UFC 251: Kamaru Usman vs. Jorge Masvidal - MMA Betting & DFS Preview →
Additionally, the word is on the street (I mean beach) now regarding Holloway’s training camp for this event.
· Every single Mohamed Salah scoring contribution for Liverpool as incredible Premier League feat reached →
However, three years later, the Egyptian is regarded as one of the best forwards in world football.
· Punjab & Sind Bank reports fraud of Rs 112 crore in 2 accounts of Maha Associated Hotels, Edyar Zinc →
“In this regard, we wish to submit that the provision figure be read as Rs 1,695.73 crore instead of Rs 1,246.58 crore,” PNB said in an exchange filing.
· Top 25 Saints of 2020: No. 23, C.J. Gardner-Johnson →
Things are going to look a lot different across the NFL this season, as more and more tidbits leak out regarding how the league and teams are going to handle 2020.
· G4S fined £44m by Serious Fraud Office over electronic tagging →
“The terms of this deferred prosecution agreement will provide substantial oversight and assurance regarding G4S Care & Justice’s commitment to responsible corporate behaviour.”
· The past 24 hours in Trump legal issues and controversies, explained →
There were also developments regarding Russia investigation loose ends.
· Hokie Hangover Podcast: An Interview with 2021 4-Star DB Commit DJ Harvey →
Virginia Tech's newest member of the 2021 recruiting class, 4-star California defensive back DJ Harvey, joined the Hokie Hangover Podcast this week to discuss a variety of topics regarding his commitment to Virginia Tech.
· Silver Chartbook - Time, Think Again →
In regards to the situation the markets and the world economically finds itself, there is an anachronistic point right now.