|especially with regard||特にに関して|
· National CineMedia, Inc. (NCMI) CEO Tom Lesinski on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We will only begin providing guidance when we have access to more reliable information regarding these key market data points.
· Trex Company, Inc. (TREX) CEO Bryan Fairbanks on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Before we begin, let me remind everyone that statements on this call regarding the company's expected future performance and conditions constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of federal securities law.
· US House panel investigates DHS office over Portland, other protests →
“The reporting regarding the monitoring of peaceful protesters, creating and disseminating intelligence reports about journalists and protesters, and potential exploitation of electronic devices is deeply troubling,” Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, a Democrat, wrote in a letter to top DHS officials.
· Veeco Instruments Inc. (VECO) CEO Bill Miller on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Information regarding such non-GAAP financial measures including reconciliation to GAAP measures of performance is available on our website.
· Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc. (PACB) CEO Mike Hunkapiller on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Now I'll provide a few comments regarding the COVID-19 pandemic on our business.
· Heineken N.V. (HEINY) CEO Dolf van den Brink Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Regarding China in particular, we successfully started our partnership with CRB.
· OceanaGold: Mining At Haile Continues To Improve →
It does not constitute an offer to sell, a solicitation to buy, or a recommendation regarding any securities transaction.
· Penumbra, Inc. (PEN) CEO Adam Elsesser on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
During the course of this conference call, the company will make forward-looking statements pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including statements regarding our financial performance, commercialization, clinical trials, regulatory status, quality, compliance and business trends.
The New York Times
· Disputed Ballots Must Be Counted in N.Y. Congressional Race, U.S. Judge Rules →
Under Judge Torres’s decision, ballots received the day after Election Day — June 24 — will be counted “without regard to whether such ballots are postmarked by June 23.” Mr. Patel estimates that this is about 1,200 ballots, not enough to overtake Ms. Maloney.
· SolarEdge Technologies, Inc. (SEDG) CEO Zvi Lando on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
But we're still cautious on this regard.