Regime en las noticias
Colocaciones de ejemplo
|against the regime||Contra el régimen|
|communist regime||Régimen comunista|
|military regime||Régimen militar|
|new regime||Nuevo régimen|
|regime change||Cambio de regimén|
Publicaciones y oraciones de ejemplo
· Eurodollar Futures At Risk →
If the CME wants to retain dominance in the E$F market, it should consider AFX's strategy - providing the short-term market with an option that does not require this apocalyptic shift from one price regime to another.
· Public trust in UK government over coronavirus falls sharply →
Singapore’s experience, although very specific, has demonstrated the ability of the disease to come back strongly in places where people are in close proximity and its ability to exploit any weakness in public health regimes set up to counter it.
· The Monetary Death Spiral Is Accelerating →
A sharp inflationary period in the 1970s, along with the associated spike in interest rates, set the stage for a globally coordinated regime of competitive currency expansion, interest rate suppression, and debt buildup in the following 40 years.
· George Floyd protests: How the world is gaping and gloating as massive uprisings spread across US →
Across the Arab world, commentators called protests in America over the killing of George Floyd as an “American Spring”, a reference to the 2011 Arab Spring uprisings that toppled regimes across the Middle East.
· Centrais Elétricas Brasileiras S.A. - Eletrobrás (EBR) CEO Wilson Ferreira on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We are talking about growth of 5% in generation, more than 12% in the quotas regime; BRL 194 million in transmission; in transmission and builds -- and building BRL 32 million, an increase of 29%; RBSE transmission, BRL 90 million, 10%; in the contractual revenue, transmission, another 2% or BRL 4 million.
· Tale Of Two Cities: Lufthansa Vs United Capital Raises →
Most likely, short selling bans are merely one aspect of a confluence of unfortunate policy decisions that also include the aforementioned MiFID II and ultimately high tax regimes that stifle investment.
· Russia eases lockdown despite recording more than 9,000 new Covid-19 cases in a day →
Convoluted walking regime
· More than 200 UK travel and hospitality firms want quarantine U-turn →
The firms say that there was now “a glimmer of hope” that some portion of the most lucrative summer season could be salvaged but quarantine would deter all travel and likely see other countries impose reciprocal regimes on UK visitors.
· What Trump’s Latest Moves on Hong Kong Really Mean for the City →
In the eyes of Beijing’s administrators, to capitulate, at this moment, on an issue as critical as this, not only jeopardizes the country’s national security (by incentivizing internal rebellions and copycat secessionist movements), but would also be lethal to the country’s international credibility and the regime’s internal legitimacy.