Regime в новостях
|against the regime||Против режима|
|communist regime||Коммунистический режим|
|military regime||Военный режим|
|new regime||Новый режим|
|regime change||Смена режима|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Northrop Grumman Corporation (NOC) CEO Kathy Warden Presents at Bernstein's Virtual Strategic Decisions Conference (Transcript) →
Well, we are certainly looking at the ability to sell unmanned systems to more countries and it is governed largely under the missile control regime.
The Wall Street Journal
· The Challenge of Contact Tracing in America →
It is the planned state-by-state coronavirus contact-tracing regime.
· France to reopen cafes, end domestic travel limit →
He urged people to continue respecting social-distancing measures and maintain a strict hand-washing regime, and said gatherings of more than 10 people in public places would remain prohibited.
· 'Like a Mad Max film': Silicosis rears its head in WA amid calls to clean up stone industry →
Ms Townsend called on the WA government to take over the existing worker health screening regime currently undertaken by the employers themselves and beef up enforcement and regulation of the industry.
· US indicts North Koreans, Chinese over money laundering →
The regime of Kim Jong Un has struggled in recent years to overcome a tough UN-backed embargo on most trade and finance, set because it has defied demands to halt the development of nuclear weapons.
· UK court must decide which leader to recognise in Venezuela gold case →
Guaidó’s chief overseas legal representative confirmed the contents of the ruling and said “the Maduro regime’s true aim is to use central bank resources outside of parliamentary controls.”
· Many world leaders have held national coronavirus memorials for the dead. Trump hasn’t. →
Dressed in black, Xi and other regime leaders stood in the main governing compound in Beijing wearing white flowers to commemorate the dead.
· Why did so many people die of Covid-19 in the UK's care homes? →
The early weeks of the new testing regime were mired in “a complete system failure”, care operators complained.
· Panoro Energy ASA (PESAF) CEO John Hamilton on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And, we benefit in Gabon from very low operating costs, a good tax regime.
· Burundi opposition takes poll dispute to constitutional court →
The regime tightened its grip on the country, and allegations of rights violations by security forces have soared in recent years.