|against the regime||Rejime karşı|
|communist regime||Komünist rejim|
|military regime||Askeri rejim|
|new regime||Yeni rejim|
|regime change||Rejim değişikliği|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Huge backlog in operations building due to lack of PPE and staff testing →
“It would be premature and inadvisable to attempt a return to ‘business as usual’ before the testing regime is operating effectively and accurately in all parts of the country and significantly increased supplies of PPE can be guaranteed to protect staff and patients.
· Players eager to restart contact training, says Palace’s Townsend →
LONDON, May 25 — Crystal Palace winger Andros Townsend says players are “desperate” to return to contact training and that he is encouraged by the results of the Premier League’s testing regime for the new coronavirus.
· Coronavirus: Education staff fear return to school, survey finds →
“We will implement physical distancing, staggered arrival and departure times, staggered break times, increased hand hygiene, enhanced cleaning regimes and a range of other measures, including PPE and training for staff.
· N. Korea reaffirms 'nuclear war deterrence' in key party meeting: unification ministry →
SEOUL, May 25 (Yonhap) -- North Korea appears to have reaffirmed its will toward bolstering its nuclear war deterrence during a recent key party meeting again after the communist regime vowed to do so at the end of last year, the unification ministry said Monday.
· Yonhap News Summary →
SEOUL -- The most probable step North Korea may take as a way to bolster nuclear capabilities would be launching a new submarine and submarine-launched ballistic missile (SLBM), though the regime is expected to walk on a tightrope ahead of the U.S. presidential election, experts said Monday.
· New submarine or SLBMs likely next options for N.K. to claim enhanced nuke deterrence: experts →
SEOUL, May 25 (Yonhap) -- The most probable step North Korea may take as a way to bolster nuclear capabilities would be launching a new submarine and submarine-launched ballistic missile (SLBM), though the regime is expected to walk on a tightrope ahead of the U.S. presidential election, experts said Monday.
· Woods-Manning prevail in star-studded match, raised $20m for charity →
He said the forced break has been refreshing and described his health as surprisingly good considering he has been taken out of his regular training regime.
· Always wanted to try intermittent fasting? Here's where to start →
If you're wanting to shift a few kilos and regain control over food intake, intermittent fasting, or the regime that has gained significant attention off the back of the work of Dr Michael Mosley, may offer a number of benefits.
· (EDITORIAL from Korea Herald on May 25) →
US President Donald Trump is unlikely to show interest in reaching a deal by making significant concessions to Pyongyang without substantial progress toward the complete denuclearization of the recalcitrant regime.
· No dignity, no future: Boris forsakes leadership to protect Cummings →
Her fascist regime.