· ‘I deeply regret my actions’: Belgian prince who caught coronavirus apologises for Spanish lockdown party →
A Belgian prince has apologised for going to a party in Spain during lockdown, saying he regrets his actions, according to local media.
· Forgotten plays: No 1 – The No Boys Cricket Club (1996) by Roy Williams →
The key difference is that the senior Housman views his missed opportunities with a wistful regret whereas Williams’s teenage Abi scolds and castigates her mature self, even forcing her to shed her passivity.
The Japan Times
· Japan school restarts pick up, but coronavirus fears linger →
“We regret we were unable to stop (the infections) at an early stage,” said a senior official of the board.
· Sampling blunder by BTS member serves as cautionary tale for K-pop act going forward →
Big Hit back then addressed both controversies head on in statements, expressing regret and promising to do better in the future.
The New York Times
· Tara Reade’s Tumultuous Journey to the 2020 Campaign →
It was there, on that other side, that those opportunities would dissipate amid new blows of abuse, acrimony and regret, leading to Ms. Reade’s more recent scramble for work as a pet sitter and census field supervisor.
· Why Norma McCorvey Matters →
For some, this was not just a strategy but a genuine concern, responding in part to the recent formation of support groups for women who regretted their abortions.
· Made in lockdown: Couples recast big fat Indian wedding, get back to simplicity →
We have no regrets,” said the mother, looking forward to a grand reception once the pandemic is behind everybody.
· Beth Rigby: 'I’m going to have to get off telly soon, because I’ll be too old' →
He didn’t apologise or express regret because he believes in his decisions.
· A good cause and an unexpected hit →
I really regret not buying a box of chocs, because some of the flavours look amazing: rose cardamom, peppery strawberry, banana caramel, lavender, lime and ginger, apple cinnamon… What fun I could have had in my tent gorging on them, but, sensibly, I bought bars instead.
· It's what people turn to': Lauren Laverne, Iain Dale and others on why radio is thriving in lockdown →
But, no,” he concludes, with a hint of regret: “I couldn’t do my normal radio show like this all the time.” KF