|end of regulation||規制の終わり|
|left in regulation||規制のまま|
The China Post
· AP report raises concerns about China and WHO; China denies →
“The WHO’s complicity with China to cover up the source of the virus violated the organization’s own regulations,” the White House staffer said.
· GM, Toyota And Fiat Chrysler Oppose Restrictions On Consumer Vehicle Choice →
GM, Ford and Toyota had better see their position prevail in Washington DC, and that it prevails for the duration of the regulation - until 2026.
· Voestalpine AG (VLPNF) CEO Herbert Eibensteiner on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And the second large chunk there is that there were changed balance sheet regulations IFRS 16 towards the end of the year lease and long-term rent in contrast to the years before now has to be shown as assets in the book and that amount to €436 million.
· Cinemark's (CNK) CEO Mark Zoradi on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And if for whatever reason it might be, whether its virus related or whether its regulation related and we have to delay for a month or four weeks or five weeks we're fully prepared to be able to do that.
The New York Times
· The 6 N.B.A. Updates to Know →
We should probably anticipate more player pushback on the rules they will be asked to follow in the “campus” environment in Orlando than any format that gets adopted — especially since the day-to-day regulations and the depth of the safety protocols that the N.B.A.
· Department of Transportation ban leaves fate of Chinese students in U.S. uncertain →
Several Chinese students in New York tell NBC News that previous Chinese regulations limiting the number of flights into China because of the coronavirus pandemic have already had them scrambling for weeks to find flights home with little success.
· Vera Bradley, Inc. (VRA) CEO Rob Wallstrom on Q1 2021 - Earnings Call Transcript →
As you know many states are restarting their economies and we have begun to open Vera Bradley stores in locations where regulations allow.
· Kingsoft Cloud Holdings' (KC) CEO Yulin Wang on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We have also been in compliance with all other applicable laws and the regulation in all material aspects.
· Gun violence grows during coronavirus pandemic group's data shows →
Now some states are even moving to loosen regulations.
· The Guardian view on governing after lockdown: Boris Johnson’s grip is weak →
First, he effectively diluted the mandatory element of the regulations, creating an unwritten “Cummings clause” for anyone minded to interpret the rules leniently for themselves.