|end of regulation||Düzenleme sonu|
|gene regulation||Gen regülasyonu|
|government regulation||Hükümet düzenlemeleri|
|left in regulation||Yönetmelikte kaldı|
|regulation time||Düzenleme zamanı|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Most online grooming offences in UK committed on Facebook-owned apps →
“Now is the time to get regulation done and create a watchdog with the teeth to hold tech directors criminally accountable if their platforms allow children to come to serious but avoidable harm.”
· Trump's order taking aim at Twitter is 'bluster,' say legal experts →
Even if it does, the agency's regulations will have no binding legal effect on judges who actually have say over the law.
· 360 Finance's (QFIN) CEO Wu Haisheng on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We view this regulation as beneficial to the industry, particularly leading players, as this promotes a more healthy business development environment.
· Coronavirus contact tracers will not tell police if people have breached lockdown →
The Health Protection Regulations, which allow people to fine and arrest people for breaking the lockdown, currently make it illegal to leave home without “reasonable excuse” but do not contain any powers on isolation requirements.
· Full text of President Trump's executive order aimed at preventing online censorship →
In addition, within 60 days of the date of this order, the Secretary of Commerce (Secretary), in consultation with the Attorney General, and acting through the National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA), shall file a petition for rulemaking with the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) requesting that the FCC expeditiously propose regulations to clarify:
· 'Like a Mad Max film': Silicosis rears its head in WA amid calls to clean up stone industry →
“The asbestos legacy is horrific one and what we’re seeing is that people who are suffering this condition are also very young and they're being struck down at a very young age, and it is disappointing that with the health and safety mechanisms and regulations that are in force we’ve seemed to have forgotten all of those lessons,” she said.
· 'We need to adapt': Working from home to become a way of life for this WA bank →
“So we will be looking to have staggered start times, quite strict rules around where desks are located and making sure that we’re not using common areas, management of lifts within the building and working with the building management to ensure that we’re sticking to all of the right protocols and government regulations.
· Trump escalates war on Twitter, social media with executive order →
The order directs executive branch agencies to ask independent rule-making agencies including the Federal Communications Commission and the Federal Trade Commission to study whether they can place new regulations on the companies.
· Trump escalates war on social media companies →
It directs executive branch agencies to ask independent rule-making agencies including the Federal Communications Commission and the Federal Trade Commission to study whether they can place new regulations on the companies — though experts express doubts much can be done without an act of Congress.
· Full contact: Australian rugby league back after 2-month break →
It was the furthest thing from the strict social distancing regulations that have been the norm in Australia in the coronavirus pandemic.