Regulation trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|end of regulation||Hết quy định|
|gene regulation||Quy định gen|
|government regulation||Quy định của chính phủ|
|left in regulation||Trái quy định|
|regulation time||Thời gian quy định|
Thành ngữ và cụm từ →
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· Asset Class Scoreboard: July 2020 →
Investors interested in investing with a managed futures program (excepting those programs which are offered exclusively to qualified eligible persons as that term is defined by CFTC regulation 4.7) will be required to receive and sign off on a disclosure document in compliance with certain CFT rules The disclosure documents contain a complete description of the principal risk factors and each fee to be charged to your account by the CTA, as well as the composite performance of accounts under the CTA's management over at least the most recent five years.
· Liberty Global plc (LBTYA) CEO Mike Fries on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We're also governed by different local regulations and protocols in each country.
· S&P Intrinsic Value Index Update →
Coupled with falling regulations, tariff initiatives and lower taxes, the US remains in a strong economic trend, implying that, if conditions continue, equity prices should trend significantly higher the next few years.
· Coronation Street spoilers: Maria Connor betrays Gary to save her family? →
The coronavirus crisis has made its way onto the cobbles and the repercussions of social distancing and other rules and regulations in the real world are being reflected on the residents on the ITV soap.
· Lewis Hamilton tells F1 chiefs 'do better' as Mercedes streak clear of Red Bull, Ferrari →
Lewis Hamilton insists the onus is on F1 chiefs to ensure incoming regulations make the sport more competitive.
· Brexit LIVE: Barnier reveals in private chat he's NEVER believed UK no deal threat serious →
Instead of tying the UK into EU regulations and rules, Mr Barnier will present a hybrid model using an arbitration board to determine each individual case.
· (EDITORIAL from Korea JoongAng Daily on Aug. 5) →
The government has allowed corporate venture capital, but regulations could limit its effectiveness.
The Wall Street Journal
· New York City Considers Extending Outdoor Dining Into Colder Months →
When New York City relaxed regulations for outdoor dining earlier this summer, thousands of restaurants set up shop, creating open-air spaces that some locals say evoke the street cafes of Paris.
· Itaú Unibanco's (ITUB) CEO Candido Brache on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
This is local regulation.
· 2020 Madrid Open Canceled Because of Coronavirus Pandemic →
According to the Associated Press (h/t ESPN), recent spikes in positive cases in Spain led to the new regulations and impacted this decision.