The New York Times
· Drew Brees Criticized for Calling Kneeling During the Anthem ‘Disrespectful’ →
Drew Brees, the star quarterback of the New Orleans Saints, faced intense criticism on Wednesday after reiterating that he considered it disrespectful for players to kneel during the national anthem in protest of police brutality.
· Guidewire Software, Inc. (GWRE) CEO Mike Rosenbaum on Q3 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
The first thing I want to reiterate, just to make sure it's clear is, we do see the demand there.
· Comms firm 8x8 gains as BTIG reiterates Buy →
Comms firm 8x8 (NYSE:EGHT) rose 4.6% today after BTIG reiterated its Buy rating.
The China Post
· UN envoy holds cease-fire talks with Libya’s eastern forces →
Dujarric said the United Nations reiterates its concern at “the persistent violations of the arms embargo on Libya” and calls on all countries to strictly enforce it.
· OPKO Health, Inc. (OPK) Management Presents at Jefferies Virtual Healthcare Conference (Transcript) →
So I want to reiterate what we've talked about before, what I've talked about before relative to our focused areas and tell you where we are with those.
· Viasat up after winning $75M Navy contract mod →
B. Riley FBR reiterated its Buy rating, noting that the contract disclosure included other awards, and saying the company's in good position to take further share within a large satellite-focused Defense Dept.
· George Floyd protests: Florida sheriff advises residents to shoot looters if they try to break into their homes →
The sheriff reiterated his stance in a Facebook post later on Monday, that expanded on his comments made at the press conference.
· Cinemark's (CNK) CEO Mark Zoradi on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
In light of the distancing protocols I just mentioned, it's worth reiterating that we're able to operate profitably in an environment with reduced capacity.
The New York Times
· Early Facebook Employees Disavow Zuckerberg’s Stance on Trump Posts →
On Tuesday, Mr. Zuckerberg defended his position, saying Mr. Trump’s posts did not violate Facebook’s policies and reiterated that he supported free speech.