|accept or reject||受け入れるか拒否する|
|reject the idea||アイデアを拒否する|
· Appeals court schools D.C. day-care police →
But the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia rejected the legal maneuverings on May 29, calling them “unconvincing.”
· Boom! With Scotus Granting Cert On Both Collins Claims And Seila Scotus Decision, It Is No Longer If But When For Fannie And Freddie Shareholders →
And that controversy is essential to our ability to provide petitioner the relief it seeks: If the removal restriction is not severable, then we must grant the relief requested, promptly rejecting the demand outright.
· US court orders Iran to pay $879 mn over 1996 Saudi attack →
At that time, she had rejected the punitive part of the damages, saying that changes in US law precluded such penalties for incidents before 2008.
· Two comforting revelations from the Supreme Court →
The fact that the Federalist Society and its ilk do not have some jurisprudential crystal ball can be seen in Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr.'s decision on the Affordable Care Act, in Roberts and Justice Neil M. Gorsuch’s protection of LGBTQ employees under Title VII of the 1964 Civil Rights Act, and in all nine justices rejecting the claim of absolute immunity.
· Trump lost at the Supreme Court, but we still won’t see his taxes by November →
Again, the justices rejected the president’s most sweeping arguments for immunity from oversight, instead instructing lower courts to reexamine the validity of the subpoenas under a new four-part test.
· Indiana Republicans reject Attorney General Curtis Hill for reelection after allegations of groping 4 women →
INDIANAPOLIS — Indiana Republicans reject Attorney General Curtis Hill for reelection after allegations of groping 4 women.
· GE2020: PAP’s Sitoh Yih Pin retains Potong Pasir SMC with 60.69% of votes →
Mr Sitoh got 11,232 votes and Mr Raymond 7,275 votes, with 278 rejected ballots.
· The Chase's Mark Labbett halts ITV show to ask contestant for advice 'We'll need time!' →
After his higher and lower offers were rejected, Mark halted proceedings by saying: “As I’ve got a speech therapist here, how do you pronounce the number between two and four please?”
· Amid calls for resignation, Nepal PM KP Sharma Oli says 'debates, differences normal within a political party' →
India rejected the claim asserting that the road lies completely within its territory.
· Thomas spoke, Roberts ruled in unusual Supreme Court term →
When the court in its last opinions of the term Thursday rejected Trump’s claims of immunity from congressional and criminal investigations, while also making it all but certain that Trump’s financial records won’t become public before the November election, a broad coalition of justices that included Kavanaugh and Gorsuch joined in the majority.