|accept or reject||Kabul et ya da reddet|
|reject the idea||Fikri reddetmek|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Obama calls for police reforms, tells protesters to 'make people in power uncomfortable' →
For instance, the former president said he rejected comparisons to the 1960s when the nation was at war overseas while the Civil Rights Movement was happening domestically amid police violence and the assassinations of political and community leaders.
· James Mattis harshly condemns Trump’s handling of George Floyd protests →
We must reject and hold accountable those in office who would make a mockery of our constitution.”
· James Mattis Denounces President Trump, Describes Him as a Threat to the Constitution →
The protests are defined by tens of thousands of people of conscience who are insisting that we live up to our values—our values as people and our values as a nation.” He goes on, “We must reject and hold accountable those in office who would make a mockery of our Constitution.”
· (EDITORIAL from Korea Herald on June 4) →
It would have been just insensible, if the country had rejected the chance of becoming a member of a key international dialogue framework larger than the G-7 but smaller than the G-20.
The New York Times
· Historic Wins for Women of Color as Nation Protests Systemic Racism →
Adrianne Shropshire, the executive director of BlackPAC, a progressive group focused on black voters, said her polling has found that each political crisis brings a growing intensity among black voters to vote, in whichever election is on the ballot, to reject whichever candidate or policy is more closely associated with President Trump.
· PPP loan program accidentally paid some small-business owners twice →
Senior banking executives told NBC News the Small Business Administration’s system caught most of these duplicates, rejecting borrowers who already had a loan number.
· Rare rebuke for Trump from US evangelical Christian leader →
But in a Fox News radio interview, Trump rejected the criticism from church leaders as partisan.
The China Post
· Nevada betting on health safety as Las Vegas casinos reopen →
Morgan didn’t specify if any plans were rejected, saying agents “communicated concerns or asked for clarification” from an unspecified number of the state’s 459 licensed casinos.
· George Floyd: UN rights boss slams 'structural racism' in US →
It came as US President Donald Trump rejected criticism over his use of force to break up a peaceful rally in Washington, DC and pledged to order a military crackdown on protests.
· Balochistan Erupts in Protests Over a Murdered Mother and Her Injured 4-Year-Old →
However, many question this patriarchal, barbaric, and primitive idea of “honor” and reject any connection between this slogan and the case.