“Relate” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Jay Leno drives Tesla’s Cybertruck through Elon Musk’s Boring Company tunnel →
· Titan Machinery Inc. (TITN) CEO David Meyer on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Before my segment overview, I want to address a few high level comments related to COVID-19.
· FDA OKs emergency use of Quest nasal specimen kit →
Related ticker: LabCorp (LH +1.0%)
· NYC officials call for police probe of white woman's 911 call on black man in Central Park →
The news conference was held in the Ramble, a secluded section of Central Park popular with birdwatchers and the site of the confrontation between Amy Cooper and Christian Cooper, who are not related.
· Canadian Solar Inc. (CSIQ) CEO Shawn Qu on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
The sequential decline reflects COVID-19 related manufacturing closures and lower ASPs.
· CBDT notifies revised Form 26AS, to now include real estate, share transaction details →
With this, Form 26AS has now been revamped to an ‘Annual Information Statement’ which apart from the TDS/ TCS details, shall now contain comprehensive information relating specified financial transactions, payment of taxes, demand/ refund and pending/completed proceedings undertaken by a taxpayer in a particular financial year that has to be mentioned in the income tax returns.
· Citi Trends, Inc. (CTRN) CEO David Makuen on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
But last question is related to where do you think -- what do you have to get turns to?
· Lumber Liquidators (LL) CEO Charles Tyson on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We rolled out our new online Floor Finder tool in February to help customers who are early in their flooring journey, narrow their product evaluation based on a series of simple questions related to planned use, desired look and budget.
· SpartanNash Company (SPTN) CEO Dennis Eidson on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
However, we currently estimate that any incremental costs related to COVID-19 will be more than offset by the improved food at home sales trend.
· 3 Upcoming Dividend Increases Including PepsiCo →
Here are some additional metrics related to these companies, including yearly pricing action and the P/E ratio.