· Mamata Banerjee allows religious places, offices to open; says 'Railways running Corona Express train' →
Meanwhile, West Bengal has reported seven more coronavirus related fatalities in the last 24 hours, taking the toll to 302.
· Lundin Energy: Robust Cash Flows And Debt Reduction →
Importantly, in the 1Q report, Lundin separately mentioned a $27.3 million investment in renewable energy (it was related to MLK Windfarm in Finland).
· 'How coronavirus jumped from animals to humans decoded' →
While the viral ancestor in the bat is the most closely related coronavirus to SARS-CoV-2, its binding site is very different, the study noted.
· India's Foreign Ministry asks some officials to quarantine after two positive for virus →
The ministry is involved in many of India’s critical coronavirus relief efforts, especially those relating to the evacuation of Indian citizens stranded overseas.
· Q4FY20 GDP shows slowdown deepening, demand weakening due to coronavirus →
While the slowdown in economy was already underway, the COVID-19 related disruptions has further exaggerated the issue.
· (4th LD) S. Korea's daily COVID-19 tally drops below 40 amid push to contain logistics center cluster infection →
In related news, the defense ministry said that one of the 12 COVID-19 patients in the military, whose infections are linked to the Itaewon district, fully recovered from the infectious disease in the first such recovery case related to the cluster infection.
· Deputy opens fire at San Jose protest →
Backwater Jack's has defended the party, saying that not socially distancing is not a crime, that temperature checks were conducted and sanitizer was available, and that it is a seasonal business that has already been badly impacted by the restrictions related to the epidemic.
· Swans wanted access to Franklin in lockdown to minimise injury risk →
Russell said the issue could be related to the forward's recent hamstring problems.
· I like the sound of my own voice – but does that make me a narcissist? →
Besides, “There are many narcissists whom you can invite into a loving, secure relationship and they have some flexibility, and if you teach people with NPD how to relate to people when they are feeling scared, vulnerable or sad, the narcissism drops.” That is why Malkin is able to help people with NPD: once identified, it is to some extent treatable.