“Relationship” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· TikTok maker ByteDance looks to shift power out of China amid rising global tensions →
ByteDance has also hired a New York-based investor relations director to stay in touch with major investors including General Atlantic and KKR, relationships that were previously managed through Beijing, according to two sources.
· Southwestern Energy: Bullish On Gas Prices, But Clarity On 2021 Hedges Needed →
I have no business relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this article.
· Signs of the times: how Douglas Coupland's art came to life under coronavirus →
Now, after months of posting slogans on my Instagram feed, my coloured squares, with their blocky all-cap texts, read as a group as a strong reflection of our relationship with Covid-19 – one that has perhaps permanently altered the way we view time, class, our bodies, our families, our jobs, our homes, the media, the internet, news, truth, boredom, paranoia and so much more.
· The High Note review – a romantic comedy without romance or comedy →
The relationships – between the women and the two young lovers – are completely without life, and the whole film is bathed in Insta-video blandness.
The China Post
· George Floyd protesters set Minneapolis police station afire →
Rebuild the city, rebuild our justice system and rebuild the relationship between law enforcement and those they’re charged to protect,” Walz said.
· U.S. Stock Market Regains Lead As Top Global Performer For 2020 →
China's effort to reassert a higher degree of control over the city boosts the possibility that the US will end the favorable economic and trade relationship status with the city.
· Donalds Trump says he likes 'great gentleman' PM Modi; reflects his love and affection for India →
Prime Minister Modi is one of the few world leaders, including Prime Minister Shinzo Abe of Japan and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel, with whom President Trump enjoys a close friendly relationship.
· Who is Thierry Delaporte? Three interesting facts about Wirpo’s new CEO →
“Thierry has an exceptional leadership track record, strong international exposure, deep strategic expertise, a unique ability to forge long-standing client relationships, and proven experience of driving transformation and managing technological disruption.
· Aritzia Inc's (ATZAF) CEO Brian Hill on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Our boutiques in the midst of reopening, building on our existing world class team of top talent hiring opportunities and our ability to deepen our relationship with our clients makes for an existing future.