· Vodafone Group Looks Unpredictable In The Medium Term →
I have no business relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this article.
· HP Inc. (HPQ) CEO Enrique Lores on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We believe this investment will further strengthen our relationships and support our value creation strategy over the long-term.
· Father's killing of 14-year-old daughter stirs outrage in Iran →
TEHRAN, May 28 May — A father's brutal killing of his teenage daughter over her relationship with a man has caused widespread anger in Iran, with President Hassan Rouhani urging lawmakers to work quickly on a bill to prevent violence against women.
The New York Times
· The Wonderful World of Trump Worsts →
Trump’s new press secretary, Kayleigh (“I will never lie to you”) McEnany, claimed the administration now has a “relationship of disappointment and frustration” with China that’s “put American lives at risk.” She’s only been on the job a few weeks, but she’s definitely a potential contender in Worst contests of the future.
· Globalization: Not Going Away →
From the 1990s through the Great Recession, this relationship blossomed and all, I believe, benefitted from it.