|relative to other||他に対して|
· Transcript: Into Joy Reid's Primetime Moment →
It was a big deal to all my relatives.
· Cardinal Health, Inc. (CAH) CEO Mike Kaufmann on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
On average, we believe elective procedures will be down relative to pre pandemic levels in the high single digit range and physician office visits will be down in the mid single digit range for the full year.
· IBM: The 5% Yield Blue Chip You'll Regret Not Buying In 5 Years →
The yield is attractive both relative to history and relative to prospective dividend growth.
· 'Pure devastation' for Merseyside man after Beirut explosion destroys his house in Lebanon →
The family have now set up a Gofundme page, after the economic collapse in Lebanon left their relatives without any income to repair their homes and try to get their lives back on track.
· A Rip Van Winkle Tale for New York City →
Herschel Greenbaum is a man unstuck in time, a living pickle who, upon his appearance in modern-day New York, stays with his only surviving relative, a mild-mannered app developer named Ben (also played by Rogen).
· Tanger Factory Outlet Centers (SKT) CEO, Steven Tanger on Q 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
It will take time to fill recent and expected vacancies; however, leasing space is a priority for the entire Tanger team and we are in active dialog with both current and prospective brands as we provide a compelling value proposition with a low relative cost of occupancy.
· Beyond Meat: Continued Growth Against Strong Headwinds →
Beyond Meat's foodservice sales were particularly weak due to their mix of outlets, which is dominated by smaller accounts that have been disproportionately impacted by lockdowns relative to QSRs.
· NOAA’s new hurricane outlook shows so many storms, we may have to turn to the Greek alphabet →
During Hurricane Isaias, for example, many people were told to shelter in place or go to a hotel or stay with relatives to keep crowding down in shelters, due to social distancing requirements.
· HSBC Under Siege, What It Means For Gold Prices →
If demand for the HKD is falling relative to the USD because of Hong Kong losing its special trade status with the United States, or a Chinese political crackdown and corresponding exodus of capital from the city, or a second wave of COVID-19, or all three, then in order to maintain the USD peg, the HKMA must constrict the supply of HKD more than otherwise.
· 5N Plus Inc.'s (FPLSF) CEO Arjang Roshan on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
While relevant metal notations have remained near multi-decade lows, relative stability of these notations at such levels over the past several months have enabled inventory values to adjust in line with market price.