“Release” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Sen. Casey tests positive for coronavirus antibodies →
“Both national and foreign airlines shall be allowed to operate from all international airports of Pakistan with exception of Gwadar and Turbat,” the Civil Aviation Authority said in a news release Friday.
· No, Trump has not sent troops to Minnesota →
The owners of Gandhi Mahal, a Minneapolis restaurant that was damaged during overnight protests, released a powerful statement on Facebook.
· Aston Martin: Dealt Great Cards Now They Need To Play The Hand Better →
Aston martin DBX set to be released later this year
· Mrs. America’s many brands of feminism, discussed and dissected →
The final shot of the series is an homage to the Chantal Akerman classic Jeanne Dielman, 23 quai du Commerce, 1080 Bruxelles, released in 1975 (so just a few years before the finale takes place).
· Clarifying the case of Ramil Safarov →
He was sentenced to life imprisonment, with the possibility of conditional release after 30 years.
· Summer game fest: how to watch this summer’s digital gaming events →
It remains to be seen if the company plans to reveal the design of the console or a specific release date at the event.
· Rocket Internet SE (RCKZF) CFO Bettina Curtze Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
So, backward looking that during the full year release, you gave it at the end of April.
· The 4 best movies you can now watch at home →
Yet film releases have not slowed down.
· Which major retail companies have filed for bankruptcy since the coronavirus pandemic hit? Here's the list. →
A release from the company indicated that they do not intend to close.