“Relief” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Aritzia Inc's (ATZAF) CEO Brian Hill on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
To-date we have paid out more than $14 million through our Aritzia Community Relief Fund which was established to provide financial continuity.
· Tax Deducted at Source: Quarterly payment of TDS could be a ‘Saviour’ for taxpayers in Corona crisis →
The Finance Minister hasn’t provided any relief in the due date of tax payments.
The New York Times
· Inclusion of Transgender Student Athletes Violates Title IX, Trump Administration Says →
Last year, a report by the liberal Center for American Progress found that students who said they had been discriminated against because of their sexual orientation or gender identity were significantly less likely to get relief from the Education Department’s Office for Civil Rights under the Trump administration than they had been under the Obama administration.
· Marvell Technology Group Ltd. (MRVL) CEO Matthew Murphy on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
In addition Marvell has started a COVID-19 relief fund to support our global communities and provide financial relief to those in need.
· New outbreak as South Korea reopens, cases surge in Brazil →
But the company also decided to provide a benefit for clients who own the jets it manages, a rich set who weren't the target of federal coronavirus relief funds.
· Golar LNG's (GLNG) CEO Iain Ross on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Just thinking from your perspective and the actual conversion work being done in Gimi, is there – what, if any, impact should we expect on the leverage in the syndicated debt associated with that asset as it relates to some degree of schedule relief with the force majeure?
· $51 million in bushfire donations reveals a big problem with viral Facebook fundraisers →
The Supreme Court acknowledged that some donors to Barber's Facebook fundraiser may have intended their contribution to be used for Australian bushfire relief more generally.
· South Korea worries about a COVID-19 resurgence →
Guterres called for immediate and collective action in several critical areas: enhancing global financial liquidity; providing debt relief; engaging private creditors; promoting external finance; plugging leaks in tax evasion; money- laundering; and corruption.
· A world redrawn: Pop can keep us together, says star DJ David Guetta →
A key EDM architect who's heavily influenced the pop of recent decades, the 52-year-old Grammy-winning French DJ will perform a livestreamed set from New York for Covid-19 relief, starting Saturday after the nightly clap for health workers.