· ‘Panic Is Not a Christian Virtue’ →
Others have sued for their right to gather, with mixed success: On Friday, the Supreme Court denied a California church’s request for relief from the state’s restrictions on their gatherings, with Chief Justice John Roberts calling claims of unconstitutional discrimination “quite improbable.” Regardless of their tactics, these churches may define how pastors perceive threats to their religious freedom in any future waves of the pandemic.
· In-person Muslim marriage solemnisations with up to 10 people allowed from Jun 2 →
While Muslim couples are encouraged to continue to have virtual solemnisations, they can choose to get married in-person at ROMM from Jun 2 and designated mosques from Jun 13, said ROMM and the Islamic Religious Council of Singapore (MUIS) in a news release on Sunday.
· People over profit, Pope Francis says during service →
The church argued that limits on how many people can attend their services violate constitutional guarantees of religious freedom and had been seeking an order in time for services on Sunday.
· Mata Hari review – seductive study of an irresistible woman →
Beautifully portrayed in the choreography, the world slows right down with waves of tenderness and care; the experience seems almost religious for Mata Hari.
· UP Lockdown Update: Religious places, hotels, restaurants and shopping malls to reopen from June 8 - check details →
However, the goverment has also announced some relaxations- such as opening of religious places, hotels, restaurants and shopping malls from June 08, 2020.
· Days of deja views and mondegreens →
Confusion abounds in children's comprehension of religion, but it does give one pause to consider what else may have been misheard over the millennia and written down in the world's religious texts.
· COVID-19: Maharashtra govt issues guidelines for employees operating from office →
However, a number of relaxations have been given such as opening of shopping malls, restaurants and religious places in a phased manner from June 08,2020.