|allowed to remain||Kalmasına izin verildi|
|chose to remain||Kalmayı seçti|
|remain open||Açık kalmak|
|still remain||Hala aynı|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Spike in South Korea coronavirus cases prompts alarm, and a new crackdown →
Religious establishments are being urged to maintain strict distancing measures and even close in some areas while the public generally is being asked to remain vigilant about personal hygiene and avoiding large gatherings.
· Bulls Vs. Bears: We Share Our Views →
Our Verdict: We believe this is an idea that will gain serious traction should the markets start testing the lows or if the unemployment numbers remain stubborn despite repeated interventions.
· 10 REITs One Year Later - Part 2 →
Since last summer, when I targeted a potential buy price in the mid-$90s, I've followed Camden share price, which remained above my target.
· 2.1 million Americans filed for unemployment last week →
Why it matters: Even as states reopen their economies, the number of newly-filed unemployment applications remains historically high as the pandemic slams the labor market.
· Government putting MPs' safety at risk with return to parliament next week, Speaker warns →
The warning follows the scrapping of the ‘hybrid’ system of only a minority of MPs being at Westminster - with remote voting and participation in debates – even while Covid-19 restrictions remain in place.
· Locust attack in Haryana: Govt sounds high alert in seven districts, tractor mounted spraying facilities activated →
However, Kaushal said that the alert will remain.
· Microsoft Azure: The Winning Formula →
Investors should ignore the noise and remain long on the name.
· Lack of COVID-19 immunity no reason to vote by mail, Texas court rules. Trump cheers. →
However, electronic passes will remain in place to enforce stay at home rules introduced in April.
· Honeybee hives to be destroyed after contagious infection discovered →
“It is a timely reminder that beekeepers should remain vigilant for signs of the disease at all times.
· Some Think The Government Will Come For Our Gold →
The Act remained in force until 1975.