|remedy the situation||状況を改善する|
· Xi says China needs to improve monitoring for diseases of unknown causes →
He also said that China will enhance research and development of new remedies in the area of traditional Chinese medicine.
The New York Times
· A Spa’s Journey From Family Recipes to Whole Foods to ‘Survival Mode’ →
“I had eczema, and my grandmother would go out to her garden to find all kinds of vegetables and make up this remedy for me,” Ms. Owens said.
· Isaac Newton proposed curing plague with toad vomit, unseen papers show →
Notes made in the shadow of a devastating outbreak show the great scientist sketching out some distinctly queasy remedies
· Misinformation and coronavirus hand-in-hand in Ecuador outbreak →
- Deadly remedies -
The New York Times
· Judge Asks Court Not to ‘Short Circuit’ His Review of Flynn Case →
Mandamus is an extraordinary remedy that should be denied where the district court has not actually decided anything.”
· Go read this heartbreaking story of how coronavirus spreads →
Bailey came home with a headache, started coughing and physically isolated herself from the rest of the household, including her concerned 70-year-old mother who offered home remedies and kept checking on her.
· Thousands return to school in England but many parents still wary →
“I’m hoping that will remedy itself over time.
The Wall Street Journal
· What We Know About Coronavirus Tests, Treatment and Vaccines →
“We hear a constant cry to remedy the various shortages that leave individuals untested,” said David Skorton, president of the Association of American Medical Colleges, in an April 13 letter to the Trump administration’s coronavirus task force.
· Government's locust control policy focuses on chemical spray alone: Farm expert →
To control locusts without side effects, a number of effective non-chemical remedies have been suggested by experts from India and abroad, including by Padma Shri awardee Chintala Venkata Reddy, an organic farmer from Telangana, he said.
The Japan Times
· Enough of the G7, let’s try a G10 →
“I don’t feel that as a G7 it properly represents what’s going on in the world,” he told reporters, adding, “It’s a very outdated group of countries.” To remedy that, he said he would invite Russia, Australia, South Korea and India, turning the group into a G10 or G11.