“Report” in the news
|published a report|
Publications and example sentences
· Not safe to reopen all schools next week and government ignoring scientific advice, Independent Sage warns →
In a new report, the Independent Sage group said the proposals risk “a new surge of cases of Covid-19 in some communities”.
· Facebook knew its algorithm made people turn against each other but stopped research →
Facebook executives took the decision to end research that would make the social media site less polarising for fears that it would unfairly target right-wing users, according to new reports.
· How I Find The Right Start-Up To Invest In →
Management forecast $70-80 million in revenue for fiscal 2020 prior to the pandemic, about 300% higher than reported for fiscal 2019.
· Australian archbishop calls for equality between churches and pubs →
The United States has become the first country to top 100,000 reported coronavirus deaths.
· Dollar General gains after earnings smasher →
Dollar General (NYSE:DG) reports comparable sales soared 21.7% in FQ1 to sail past the consensus mark of +8.7%.
· Kany García's new album 'Mesa Para Dos' was born out of 'necessity to stay connected' in quarantine →
She reports, writes and produces stories for NBC Latino and NBCNews.com.
· Beware The Highlight Reel, AAON's Awesome Results Aren't Sustainable →
That is particularly true for this next reporting period.
· Burlington Stores -1% after light earnings →
Burlington Stores (NYSE:BURL) reports sales fell 51.0% in FQ1 with stores closed from March 22 through May 2.
The New York Times
· Pompeo Hits Out at China →
Good morning and welcome to On Politics, a daily political analysis of the 2020 elections based on reporting by New York Times journalists.
· GW Pharma: Analysts Aren't Thinking Clearly →
GW Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:GWPH) reported Q1'20 earnings earlier in May, but analysts remain conservative despite strong numbers.