|published a report||レポートを発行しました|
· State dodged 20,000 new COVID cases a day: Deputy Chief Health Officer →
Professor Cheng’s estimates follow research by the Burnet Institute released earlier this week that indicated 27,000 new cases of the killer virus might have occurred in July instead of the 8300 reported diagnoses, if the growth rate had continued unchanged.
· A Simple Way To Track Berkshire's Value (Hint, It's Cheap) →
Source: Q1 2020 Report
· Breather for Ashok Gehlot, Rajasthan High Court disposes of BJP plea against BSP-Congress merger →
The Rajasthan High Court on Thursday disposed of a petition with certain conditions filed by a BJP leader seeking to freeze the merger of six BSP MLAs with the ruling Congress in the state, news agency ANI reported.
· ‘I’m not an attention seeker!’ Melania Trump’s stinging message amid bitter TikTok row →
Melania Trump v Ivanka Trump net worth: Trump women have huge fortune [INSIGHT]Melania Trump: Brutal reason FLOTUS refused to be on campaign trail [ANALYSIS] Melania Trump body language shows 'turning point' with Donald [REPORT]
· RPT Realty (RPT) CEO Brian Harper on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Certain of these factors are described as risk factors in our annual report on Form 10-K and quarterly report on Form 10-Q for the first quarter of 2020 and on our earnings release for the second quarter of 2020.
· Good Morning Britain presenter explains why he didn’t help migrants crossing Channel in plastic boat →
During a live report on Tuesday (4 August), the reporter captured the extraordinary moment the group were seen travelling from France to the UK on an inflatable boat filling with water.
· Asia markets mostly up as traders hope for US stimulus →
The need for an agreement was laid bare with data showing the US added a below-forecast 167,000 private-sector jobs in July, while a broadly positive report on business activity was clouded by a weak employment component.
· An Analysis Of Value ETFs + 2 Value Stock Picks →
CVS reports earnings tomorrow morning (August 4th) before the market opens, so investors will get to see how results are faring during the pandemic.
· NRL 2020 LIVE: St George Illawarra Dragons v Sydney Roosters →
We started the morning with a report that Wayne Bennett on Wednesday had breached COVID-19 protocol by dining at top Italian restaurant Grappa with his partner.
· Honda issue four recalls covering 600,000 cars for a range of problems on these models →
The NHTSA recall notice revealed Honda filed a Defect Information Report about the issue as early as November 2018.