|annual report||Yıllık rapor|
|final report||Son rapor|
|published a report||Bir rapor yayınladı|
|report published||Rapor yayınlandı|
|report stated||Rapor belirtildi|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· ITV Coronation Street newcomer swaps Emmerdale for the Cobbles →
Kirsty studied drama at the University of Huddersfield and trained in Manchester and London, reports the MEN.
· Pacific Division Notes: Suns, Clippers, Warriors →
With Booker, Deandre Ayton, coach Monty Williams and others, the Suns could become a major player in the West soon, an opinion shared by Andy Bailey in his in-depth look at the team for Bleacher Report.
· Teladoc Health And Livongo: Market Scrutinizes The Deal →
The company agreed to pay $18.5 billion for Livongo Health on the day the company reported quarterly revenues of only $91.9 million to create a so-called leader in consumer-centered virtual care.
· UConn Huskies Football Season Cancelled Over Coronavirus Risks →
The team is the first in the Football Bowl Subdivision to cancel its season as a result of the virus, ESPN reports.
· Ormat Technologies, Inc. (ORA) CEO Doron Blachar on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
For a discussion of such risks and uncertainties, please view the Risk Factors section as described in Ormat Technology's annual report on Form 10-K and quarterly reports on Form 10-Q that are filed with the SEC.
· Orion Energy Systems, Inc. (OESX) CEO Mike Altschaefl on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
In our Q4 2020, reporting about two months ago, we included substantial communication in our release and our prepared remarks to provide greater detail on our strategy, market positioning and the steps we are taking to position Orion for long-term growth.
The New York Times
· Eric Bentley, Critic Who Provoked Lovers of Broadway, Dies at 103 →
Julia Carmel contributed reporting.
· Sempra says still trying to get export permit for Costa Azul LNG plant →
The company, which made the statement in its Q2 earnings report, has said it plans to make a final investment decision before the end of 2020 to build the plant.
· Coronation Street spoilers: Police 'uncovers' major flaw in Geoff Metcalfe’s story →
Following reports about Elaine Jones (Paula Wilcox) disappearing, the master manipulator had a lot of questions to answer, but it seems the police officer spotted an irregularity with his facts.
· Astec Industries jumps 14% on beating Q2 estimates →
Astec Industries (ASTE +14.8%) reported Q2 revenue decline of 13% Y/Y to $265.3M, with Domestic sales -10% and international -25.3%.