|chosen to represent||代表として選ばれた|
|elected to represent||代表として選出|
|selected to represent||代表するために選択|
|used to represent||表すために使用|
· British Land Company PLC (BTLCY) CEO Christopher Grigg on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Could you foresee suspending the dividend even into where you might have to incur corporation tax, or would this represent a red line such that you would start to redistribute rather than pay corporation tax?
The China Post
· PG&E’s bankruptcy trial opens with attacks on voting process →
Will Abrams, a survivor of a deadly 2017 wildfire blamed on PG&E’s rickety electrical grid, and Francis Scarpulla, a lawyer representing a Northern California hospital destroyed in a 2018 fire, launched their attacks while questioning an executive for the firm that oversaw the voting.
· SPDR Portfolio S&P 500 Growth ETF's Exposure To Technology Stocks Is Advantageous →
In fact, the information technology sector represents about 39.1% of its total portfolio.
· Why Twitter labeling Trump’s tweets as “potentially misleading” is a big step forward →
I don’t think so, and while encouraging law enforcement to investigate the case arguably represents an abuse of presidential power, our nation’s founders invested the responsibility for reining in a wayward chief executive not with private companies but with the other two branches of government.
· Julien Faubert to Madrid: the surreal transfer tale inspiring a TV drama →
Le Mée, already a veteran of what is known in Europe as the “mercato” having started as an agent representing Arsenal’s Gaël Clichy, could scarcely believe what he was hearing.
· Walgreens Boots Alliance: The Case For Buying In At Near 5-Year Lows →
Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) may not represent the most glamorous of investment opportunities but there is no escaping the fact that this could be a good time to acquire a position in this pharmacy retail giant.
· HEICO Corporation (HEI) CEO Laurans Mendelson on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
No one customer accounted for more than 10% of net sales and our top five customers represented approximately 24% and 21% of consolidated net sales in the second quarter of fiscal 2020 and 2019, respectively.
The China Post
· Kentucky election laws draw court challenge amid virus →
Attorneys for the American Civil Liberties Union are helping represent the plaintiffs.
· 3M's (MMM) CEO Mike Roman Presents at Bernstein's 36th Annual Strategic Decisions Conference (Transcript) →
So it's a – still does represent a growth opportunity for us.
· Trinity Biotech's (TRIB) CEO Ronan O'Caoimh on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Our gross margin this quarter was 43.8%, which represents an improvement on the 42.4% reported in quarter one last year.