|chosen to represent||Temsil etmek için seçildi|
|elected to represent||Temsil etmek için seçildi|
|not represent||Temsil etmemek|
|selected to represent||Temsil etmek için seçildi|
|used to represent||Eskiden temsil ederdi|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Ormat Technologies, Inc. (ORA) CEO Doron Blachar on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Revenue in our electricity segment were $129 million for the second quarter of 2020 and represented 74% of total revenue.
· The New York Times Company (NYT) CEO Mark Thompson on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
While the audience gains moderated somewhat from the first quarter surge, they still represented 32% increase over the same period last year.
· BorgWarner, Inc. (BWA) CEO Fred Lissalde on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Importantly, this exchange represents the last major financing action that we need to complete ahead of the closing of the acquisition.
· FA Cup prize money slashed after announcement made →
Cuts are not quite so drastic in earlier rounds of the tournament but they will still represent a sizable downgrade for lower-league clubs.
· Fiverr International Ltd. (FVRR) CEO Micha Kaufman on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Q2 EBITDA was $3.1 million, representing EBITDA margin of 6.7%.
The China Post
· Dolphins believe Howard, Breida represent upgrade at RB →
The Dolphins believe veteran newcomers Jordan Howard and Matt Breida represent a significant upgrade at the position, providing more punch and versatility for an offense that last year averaged 72 yards rushing per game, worst in the NFL since 2006.
· Genesis Energy, L.P. (GEL) CEO Grant Sims on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
During the quarter, we saw producers shut in volumes in May with some continuing into June, representing maybe 2% to 3% of total volumes for the quarter, as a response to the dramatic fall in commodity prices during late April and May.
· Biggest U.S. Banks Have More Than $150 Billion of Deferred Loans →
The majority of Wells Fargo’s consumer deferrals were on a combined $35 billion of first and second mortgages, representing 12% and 10% of each loan type, respectively.
The China Post
· US Open singles champs to get $850K less prize money in 2020 →
Dowse said Wednesday the tournament’s player compensation this year “represents a commitment to supporting players and their financial well-being during an unprecedented time.”
· Inhibrx Begins U.S. IPO Plan Rollout →
This represents a forecast CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) of 3.1% from 2020 to 2013.