Republicans en las noticias
Publicaciones y oraciones de ejemplo
· The Energy 202: Biden pleases some once leery liberals with new climate plan →
In 2016, Republicans attacked Clinton for her comment that “we’re going to put a lot of coal miners and coal companies out of business,” though Clinton was suggesting this would happen because of market forces, not as part of her plans.
The New York Times
· Biden vs. Trump: Live 2020 Election Updates →
With Tommy Tuberville defeating Jeff Sessions to be the party’s Senate nominee in Alabama, Republicans are now focusing on two closely watched races next door.
· Congress is running out of time to extend expanded unemployment insurance →
This inertia is the result of an ongoing impasse between Democrats and Republicans on the subject.
· Tom Hanks describes the different coronavirus symptoms he and Rita Wilson suffered →
Stephen Colbert mocks Republicans' flimsy excuses for avoiding Trump's National Convention
· This is what national decline looks like →
Trump’s attacks on mail voting are turning Republicans off absentee ballots.
· Texas Democrat MJ Hegar To Face Cornyn; Maine's Sara Gideon Will Challenge Collins →
Collins, seen as one of the few moderate Republicans in the Senate, has frequently seemed reluctant to back Trump administration policies, only to ultimately vote with the White House.
· Asian markets mostly up on vaccine, stimulus hopes →
Providing added support was optimism the US would add to its stimulus after reports said top Republicans were reconsidering their opposition to it, including on extending supplemental unemployment benefits.
· Healthcare is Trump's Achilles heel. Republicans don't get it →
Five million Americans have lost their health insurance in a pandemic - yet Republicans are still trying to end Obamacare