Rerun en las noticias
Publicaciones y oraciones de ejemplo
· Simon Rimmer: Sunday Brunch presenter makes case for why 'drugs should be legalised' →
If I had half an hour left on Earth I’d… hug my family, eat a curry and watch a rerun of Liverpool versus Barcelona from last season.
· Electric cars: five best buys, from new models to used bargains →
In something of a rerun of the Betamax/VHS video battle of the 1980s, there are three types of connector currently being used, meaning most drivers have to carry two leads around with them.
· Flooded neighborhoods in Arlington urge storm water main spending →
It was a rerun of a damaging flood in the area that happened almost exactly one year ago.
· Talking Sports and Stadium Food with Bridget Lancaster of 'Proof' and 'America’s Test Kitchen' →
Basically, just have fun, watch reruns of a sport that you’ve never seen before, that’s another thing, so it’s all new to me.
The Japan Times
· Live stage performances are taking roads less traveled with trucks and virtual reality →
After premiering in 2000, the first run of “Defiled” in Japan saw sold out performances, leading CAT Produce to rerun the production in 2004 and 2017 at different-sized theaters and with different casts, drawing more positive reviews.