|search and rescue||捜索救助|
· Jack Charlton: a footballing giant who was forever a man of the people →
There were successful spells of management, too, at Middlesbrough (where he was manager of the year in 1974), and Sheffield Wednesday, whom he rescued from ignominy, and Newcastle, where he and a young Paul Gascoigne worked together for a short time.
· With demand for new coronavirus relief bill, Meadows assumes unfamiliar role: Dealmaker →
The White House chief of staff is expected to be a major figure in the coming talks with his former colleagues in Congress on the next rescue package to combat the health and economic crises as the coronavirus continues its vast spread across the nation.
· Liverpool verdict - Reds handed Juventus challenge after Burnley do what no-one else can →
Liverpool survived, but there would be no late rescue act.
· Five killed in attack on South African church, hostages freed →
Police said they rescued men, women and children who had been held hostage and appeared to have been living at the church.
· Where in Britain does China spend its money? →
The Bank of China was among the lenders that came to the rescue of carmaker Jaguar Land Rover with £560m of loans after it struggled to get help from the British government.
· Money Heist season 4 ending explained: What happened at the end? →
Fans were relieved to see in the new series Lisbon was alive - and following this, there was an intense rescue plan which saw Lisbon broken out of confinement.
· Deeney double gives Watford crucial EPL win over Newcastle →
Dwight Gayle put Newcastle ahead in the 23rd minute with a close-range finish from a corner, before Deeney rescued Watford with his first goals since the restart.
· We face famine or virus: Syria's displaced alarmed at aid impasse →
Germany and Belgium are still working on an initiative to rescue the authorisation in place since 2014, with hopes of bringing it to a vote this weekend.