“Research” in the news
|research and development|
Publications and example sentences
· Planet Fitness: A Stock Powered By FOMO →
These, along with several more research materials, highly recommend wearing masks while going out in public places.
· Biz sentiment remains weak on virus impact: survey →
The business survey index (BSI) of the country's top 600 companies by sales came to 68.9 for May, slightly up from the 61.8 given for May, the Korea Economic Research Institute (KERI) said in a statement.
· S. Korea pushing to export rapid coronavirus diagnostic kit →
SEOUL, May 26 (Yonhap) -- South Korea is pushing to export a coronavirus test kit developed by a military research center that drastically reduces the diagnosis time, the defense ministry said Tuesday.
· CEL-SCI: What's Next →
Our research with Event-Driven trials is that they need to complete many follow-up steps after the last event is reported.
· Dollar dips as virus recovery optimism holds →
“We’ve got the perfect ground right now for Mexican peso or Brazilian real outperformance,” said Chris Weston, head of research at Melbourne brokerage Pepperstone.
· PLTM Weekly: Sentiment Begins To Shift Positively →
Source: Trading View, Orchid Research
The Japan Times
· ‘Terrace House’ star Hana Kimura likely took her own life using toxic gas →
A research group at the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communication is discussing ways to simplify procedures to identify individuals who make defamatory posts online.
· Lofty's significant contribution to medical science →
He came from fairly poor circumstances and was immensely proud that, by using his brain and hard work, he was able to reach the pinnacle in research and teaching in medicine.
· Home Run Potential - Terex Corp. →
Additional disclosure: This article serves the sole purpose of adding value to the research process.
· Get creative: Singapore's circuit breaker restrictions prompt photographer to offer virtual shoots via FaceTime, Zoom →
He then did some research online about virtual photography after being inspired by the work of other photographers who had done similar shoots abroad.