|research and development||Araştırma ve geliştirme|
|research interests||Araştırma alanları|
|research project||Araştırma projesi|
|research projects||Araştırma projeleri|
|scientific research||Bilimsel araştırma|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· PACL case: Sebi asks investors to check status of application, rectify errors by July 31 →
A panel, headed by retired Justice R M Lodha, has been set up to manage refunds for investors who invested money in PACL.
· Moody’s, Fitch sound alarm bell on NPAs, but fail to scare investors; bank stocks surge →
“Stock market is feeling that there is more action which the government might come up with, that is why these stocks have come up,” Abhimanyu Sofat, Head of Research IIFL Securities told Financial Express Online.
· American Campus: Sound The Bell, School's 'Almost' In →
Also, this article is free: written and distributed only to assist in research while providing a forum for second-level thinking.
· New Preferred Stock IPOs, May 2020 →
Additional disclosure: The CDx3 Notification Service is my preferred stock email alert and research newsletter service and includes the database of all preferred stocks and Exchange-Traded Debt securities used for this article.
· Could we save Melbourne's restaurants by allowing them to use public spaces? →
RMIT Centre for Urban Research planner Thami Croeser, who advises the European Union, thinks Melbourne should follow suit.
· Sensex, Nifty surge over 30% from March lows; check what aided today's rally in markets →
The government has again reiterated its commitment to continued reforms to strengthen the economy,” said Vinod Nair, Head of Research at Geojit Financial Services.
The New York Times
· Stop the Coronavirus Superspreaders →
Dillon C. Adam is a visiting research fellow at the University of Hong Kong, where Benjamin J. Cowling is a professor of infectious disease epidemiology.
· Globe Telecom: Unexpected Tailwinds →
Asia Value & Moat Stocks is a research service for value investors seeking value stocks with a huge gap between price and intrinsic value, leaning towards deep value balance sheet bargains (i.e.
· Coronavirus: Lockdown could be eased further if not for 'shocking' care home epidemic, suggests Neil Ferguson →
Asked about the critical R reproduction rate – which remains close to 1, above which infections will rise again – the professor of epidemiology stressed that transmission in institutions and the community was “coupled”.
· Bursa Malaysia closes higher →
MIDF Research in a note today said it had maintained its “neutral” stance on the banking sector as it expected the prolonged movement control order (MCO) and conditional movement control order (CMCO) would have an impact on loans growth and asset quality.