“Researcher” in the news
Publications and example sentences
The New York Times
· Coronavirus Live Updates: U.S. Sends Two Million Hydroxychloroquine Doses to Brazil →
Some researchers say hydroxychloroquine does show promise as a possible prophylactic or treatment in the early stages of Covid-19, and a number of clinical trials — including one conducted by the National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases — are trying to answer those questions.
· Power play: Govt has done well to announce a bug bounty programme →
Zomato announced that it has paid over $100,000 to researchers in its programmes, but it does not specify any terms on bug bounty.
· (LEAD) Samsung to add NAND flash production line in S. Korea →
In the first quarter of this year, the company held a 33.3 percent share of the market, according to industry researcher DRAMeXchange, far above Japan's Kioxia Corp. that took a 19 percent share.
· US workers face an unequal future when coronavirus recedes →
In February, the JQI was back near its all-time low reached in March 2012 as many of the jobs being created paid below the mean weekly wage, according to the index compiled by a consortium of academics and researchers.
· Coronavirus: All you need to know about symptoms and risks →
On February 7, Chinese researchers said the virus could have spread from an infected animal species to humans through illegally-trafficked pangolins, which are prized in Asia for food and medicine.
· What happens if you catch the new coronavirus? →
As fear has spread, scientists and researchers around the world have ramped up efforts to understand the new virus and how it affects the human body.
· Genome Tracker: Mapping genomic variants of SARS CoV-2 could help control second wave →
To that end, researchers, as Nature reports, will be using genome sequencing to prevent, or curb a second wave.
· Covid-19 misinformation: pro-Trump and QAnon Twitter bots found to be worst culprits →
Researchers find coordinated effort to promote conspiracy theory that coronavirus is a bioweapon engineered by China
· US pharma firm signs deal with Dutch researchers for coronavirus medicine →
A big US pharmaceuticals company has partnered up with a Dutch researchers to develop a medicine from an antibody which can block infection by coronavirus.