|medical researcher||Tıbbi araştırmacı|
|postdoctoral researcher||Doktora sonrası araştırmacı|
|senior researcher||Kıdemli araştırmacı|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Best air purifiers of 2020, according to experts →
Molekule worked with researchers at the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (LBNL) to test its new filter technology, which it claims is superior to popular HEPA filters.
· Viral photo of crowded Georgia high school hallway lacks context, superintendent says →
Stephen Kissler, a postdoctoral researcher at the Harvard T.H.
· House arrest of Colombia’s Uribe exposes post-peace tensions →
“Nobody is above the law,” tweeted Bogotá Mayor Claudia López, a critic of Uribe who as a researcher had previously investigated collusion between politicians and paramilitary groups.
The New York Times
· Trump Says He ‘Aced’ a Cognitive Test. What Does That Really Mean? →
“The way our president is having a conversation about mental health is not helpful,” said Dr. Jason Karlawish, a dementia researcher at the University of Pennsylvania’s Perelman School of Medicine
· Mortality, mass psychosis, and how we live today →
Researchers have found that the symptoms tend to spread through visual contact, seem to be exacerbated by media coverage, and appear very real to the people who experience them.
· Many of Mars’ stream valleys might have formed under an ice sheet →
To see if that made sense, the researchers compared the locations of the sub-glacial drainage valleys against a previously published ice sheet model.
· Herbivores face higher extinction risk than predators: study →
Researchers first looked at modern day extinction risk patterns among herbivores, omnivores and predators in mammals, birds and reptiles at different levels of the food web.
· The science that proves making your tea in the microwave is a truly appalling act →
Researchers have explained the process your zapped cuppa goes through in a new study published in the American Institute of Physics' peer-reviewed online journal AIP Advances, and why you might not be getting the best results from making it this way over the traditional kettle/stove method.
The New Republic
· This Is How Trump Will Try to Take Down Kamala Harris →
It would be truly odd if researchers who went to the trouble of bringing up a B or C list contender’s writing career managed to miss Willie Brown.