|asked to resign||Istifa istendi|
|decided to resign||Istifa etmeye karar verdim|
|forced to resign||Istifaya zorlanmak|
|not resign||Istifa değil|
|threatened to resign||Istifa etmekle tehdit etti|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Merit Medical inks deal with activist investor on operations-boosting initiatives →
A fourth director will resign no later than immediately following the Annual Meeting.
The New York Times
· Outcry Over Cummings Turns Public Against Johnson for 1st Time →
The outcry over Mr. Johnson’s chief adviser, Dominic Cummings, showed no signs of abating on Tuesday, as a junior minister in Mr. Johnson’s government resigned in protest and several additional lawmakers from his Conservative Party called on the prime minister to dismiss Mr. Cummings, taking the total number of those who have gone public against him to more than 35.
· Tory unrest increases pressure on PM to sack Dominic Cummings →
On a day of dramatic developments, a junior minister resigned and more than 30 other Conservative MPs called for Cummings to go, many citing inboxes overflowing with hundreds of angry messages from constituents.
· Virginia making face masks mandatory 'inside at a public place,' Gov. says →
The principal deputy in the Defense Department’s office of inspector general, Glenn Fine, resigned Tuesday, more than a month after he was sidelined as the top watchdog overseeing coronavirus relief funds.
· Labour names political consultant David Evans as new general secretary →
Mr Evans, the first choice of Labour's new leader out of six potential candidates, replaces left-winger Jennie Formby, who resigned earlier this month.
· Public anger swells ranks of Tory MPs turning on Dominic Cummings →
But a swelling band of Conservatives showed on Tuesday they were prepared to be swayed by the ordinary people who are their constituents, as at least 32 publicly called for Cummings to resign or be sacked for breaking lockdown rules.
· Now Trump is spreading a murder conspiracy to the horror of a widower, Jack Dorsey has the chance to be a hero. Will he take it? →
Prior to a series of Trump tweets calling him out for criticizing the president, Sanford had been popular enough to win back his old House seat after being forced to resign the state’s governorship in disgrace.